Monday, March 28, 2022

London Calling - (But I have no fear)

I am excited to get back on the road again and be able to meet face to face with business partners.  I am looking forward to seeing London again as well.  So it is off to the London Bookfair!

APA is exhibiting in the American Collective Stand (6B80) so please drop by and let's touch base.

LBF has never been my favorite conference although I expect this will be very different than past shows. In the past, I never found the interactions as good as Frankfurt but I also seemed to be beset with bad experiences over the years. 

On one visit, a dinner on the eve of the conference to celebrate an acquisition gave me food poisoning so bad I couldn't leave my hotel for four days. On another occasion, I played Batman and chased a would be thief who had stolen a staff member's handbag through the length of Olympia hall. (I got it back). Last (and possibly the worst), we arranged an Ingenta customer lunch at great expense and no one showed up. A classic Ingenta performance.

But this will be different and I am happy to get back on the road again. Happy to get out and meet people and while not everyone is ready to meet physically, I do have meetings set up for the conference. 

Come by our booth (6B80) or email me to set up a meeting; mcairns@apa.org


 

 



No comments: