Friday, November 09, 2012

Photo "Democracy Plaza": Election Night 2012

Wandered around here early on Tuesday evening before the election results came in.  Turns out democracy plaza is brought to us by Microsoft Windows 8.  It's all over now though and the right guy won.

This image carving is above the door to 30 Rock and that crown is normally in gold leaf; however I thought it looked more interesting with all the reflected red and blue lights.

Another weekly image from my archive. Click on it to make it larger.

In addition to the images I've posted on Flickr and those I've periodically posted on PND, I have now produced a Big Blurb Book: From the Archive 1960 -1980 of some of the images I really thought were special.

I now have an iPad version of this book for sale ($4.99) on the Blurb site which you can find here: STORE

No comments: