Selena Roberts wrote last week that David Beckham should come to the US and give up playing at Real Madrid. I'm not sure this is a good idea. Here are my top ten reasons why. (And if you need to ask who David Beckham is then don't bother reading on).
- Who will he play with when all the good players are in Europe. Kiss good bye to Freddy.
- He is still only one free kick from redemption for England
- Naming his next child Brentwood - or perhaps Malibu - would be too much
- 10 Boring players are is still a boring team
- Heaven can wait: Buy a team and play when he turns forty
- He couldn't carry England how will he carry MLS
- Playing for MLS he will get about as much action as the ref....at least on the field
- There will be less admin assistants for the rest of us; ask Rebecca Loos
- We don't want David in the Movies.
Ali-G Interviews Posh Spice and David Beckham