Reuters reports that the company's shares were trading down 0.6 percent at 170.5 pence at 0730 GMT, valuing the firm at 125.4 million pounds.
Highlights from their press release:
- Six months Revenue up 36.5% to £51.41m (2006, £37.66m)
- Profit before investment income increased 7.6% to £3.25m (2006, £3.02m)
- Interim dividend up 6.1% to 0.70p (2006, 0.66p)
- Four electronic rights deals signed this year which included Bloomsbury ’s most important reference rights partnership to date for Finance: The Ultimate Resource with Qatar Financial Centre Authority
- Strong publishing lists for second half and into 2008
- Well positioned for further growth