Friday, February 01, 2013

Bora Bora Fish Story 1971


I've posted images from this little sequence before and there are five or six images of this old guy spear fishing (almost without getting his feet wet).  PND senior took a series of trips to Bora Bora, Tahiti and New Caledonia in the early 1970s looking for hotel development sites.  On this particular day he told me he followed this old guy for two hours before he finally speared this fish.  Not sure that's enough for dinner though.

In addition to the images I've posted on Flickr and those I've periodically posted on PND, I have now produced a Big Blurb Book: From the Archive 1960 -1980 of some of the images I really thought were special.

I now have an iPad version of this book for sale ($4.99) on the Blurb site which you can find here: STORE

No comments: