Friday, October 19, 2012

Falls Don't Change 1968

Niagara, New York 1968
The PND Seniors visited in 1968 when PND senior was attending Cornell for the summer.  I've never been but I am thinking of ways to put it in my schedule.

Mrs PND recently unearthed some of her family's slide collection and sure enough there's an image similar to this one from 1958.  Not that much different admittedly hence the title.

Another weekly image from my archive. Click on it to make it larger.

In addition to the images I've posted on Flickr and those I've periodically posted on PND, I have now produced a Big Blurb Book: From the Archive 1960 -1980 of some of the images I really thought were special.

I now have an iPad version of this book for sale ($4.99) on the Blurb site which you can find here: STORE


I have to say, even on the iPad the book looks pretty good.

No comments: