Friday, February 24, 2012

Pork on a Stick

Bacon on a Stick
Another weekly image from my archive. Click on it to make it larger.

Not your typical backyard barbeque from January 1973 in the North of New Zealand where we used to go for weekends.  We lived in Auckland for about four years and this would have been right before we left for Australia.  This was taken by by grand father but I must have been standing right next to him because I have a grainy black and white Instamatic image from almost the same spot.  Both are in my Big Blurb Book: From the Archive 1960 -1980   

In addition to the images I've posted on Flickr and those I've periodically posted on PND, I have now produced a Big Blurb Book: From the Archive 1960 -1980 of some of the images I really thought were special.

I now have an iPad version of this book for sale ($4.99) on the Blurb site which you can find here: STORE

I have to say, even on the iPad the book looks pretty good.

No comments: