Friday, September 02, 2011

Photo: Gone fishing - Not Bay of Bengal, Arabian Sea

Another weekly image from the family archive. Click on it to make it larger. Taken from my hotel room window while on a quick two and a half day visit to Mumbai in 1996. Looks like three guys are out to do some fishing. This was my first and only visit to India and it was a real eye-opener but most strange to me is that I seem to have taken only three photos!

No alternative; I'll just have to go back.

In addition to the images I've posted on Flickr and those I've periodically posted on PND, I have now produced a Big Blurb Book: From the Archive 1960 -1980 of some of the images I really thought were special.

I now have an iPad version of this book for sale ($4.99) on the Blurb site which you can find here: STORE

I have to say, even on the iPad the book looks pretty good.

2 comments:

Satya said...

If you were in Mumbai when you snapped the photo, that's got to be the Arabian Sea. The Bay of Bengal is on the other side of the Indian sub-continent.

PersonaNonData said...

How embarrassing...