Thursday, November 18, 2010

Over America: Mt Hood

Mt Hood, 1973
A weekly image from my archive. Click on the image to make it larger.

In the family archive there is a batch of 100 duplicate images. Dupes are rarely marked with a month and year as processed images normally are so for this particular batch of images I have no idea what the date was. I am guessing 1973 but there are few if any markers in the set to make a definite declaration. There are many from the air photos and most of these are unidentifiable as is this image on the left. I am guessing Mt Hood. It is from the Pacific North West since there are some images of Seattle Tacoma airport in the set. Again, as is the case with numerous archive photos that I had no hand in, less than 10 years later I ended up going to school in this area. If you can identify these images let me know.

Join me on Flickr

No comments: