- School to achieve underlying sales growth in the 4-6% range with margins improving;
- Higher Education sales to grow in the 3-5% range with stable margins;
- Professional revenues to be broadly level with margins improving;
- Penguin margins to improve further, as our publishing investment and efficiency programmes continue to bear fruit;
- Financial Times Group profit to grow strongly with our cost measures, integration actions and revenue diversification pushing margins into double digits at FT Publishing. IDC revenues to grow in the 6-9% range with net income growth in the high single-digits to low double-digits (headline growth under US GAAP).
Also of note, shareholders at the AGM approved a buy back program.