Friday, August 25, 2006

Zoom Cloud

There is some new script on the right of my page that I just added. I am not sure if this is a good thing or not - although I think the technology is really great. I am having second thoughts about Blogger mainly because of the limitation on classification. I will likely change to something more robust. I really didn't know where I was going to go with blogging and thinking about better navigation to content was the least of my concerns when I started. Anyway, this ZoomCloud is a neat half way house for visitors to quickly find some of the content I have produced over the past several months. Let me know what you think.

While I am at it, on the right there is also a link to my web calendar where you can see all kinds of media events and conferences. A feature I had added to it allows you to download a vfile into Outlook - no retyping. If I am missing any conferences there is a submit form. I am happy to add. (Although under no circumstances will I add the Arsenal FC annual shareholders meeting).

1 comment:

MC said...

ZoZoom Cloud is great but using Firefox ZC caused the page to reproduce erroneously. With IE everything seemed to work OK but I couldn't fix it so I have removed it.